Welcome to MLILY’s official website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the official website – https://www.mlily.com.my operated by MLILY during your online purchase. All content, information, tools and services on this site are solely owned by MLILY (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms and conditions are applicable to all visitors, users and others including, but not limiting to vendors, merchants, contributors and/or browsers who access or use our service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms.
While you browse mlily.com.my or send an email to MLILY, you are in direct communication with us electronically and thus will receive responses from us electronically in return. MLILY communicates with all users via emails or postings on the website and/or social media platforms. You hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other forms of communication we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All images of individuals, products, and places on this website belong to either MLILY or its licensor. Unless otherwise stated, all content found on this website including graphics, designs, logo, texts, photographs, videos, button icons, digital brochures, promotional materials, and images are the property of MLILY or its licensor, partners, or affiliates and are protected by Malaysian and International copyright laws. Any unauthorised use of content or elements from this site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or privacy laws, as well as publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
Information Accuracy & Prices
As much as MLILY provides the most accurate information on site, we do not guarantee that all product descriptions or any content of services are accurate, complete, error-free, credible, or updated. In any case, whereby your MLILY product is not as described or as shown in the picture, the only action to resolve this issue is to return it in its pristine condition to MLILY.
MLILY is obligated to display product colours in the most accurate way possible, however, the product colour may vary depending on your monitor display settings. Therefore, we are not held responsible for any discrepancy between the product colour displayed on our site and users’ perceived product colour.
The product prices displayed to you on MLILY’s site include shipping costs and taxes. We guarantee that there are no hidden costs or prices at checkout. All monetary transactions on the website are shown in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) and are finalised.
Collection of Personal Information: Please be informed that your personal data and other information provided in your registration or purchasing process will be recorded in MLILY’s database system. Personal data and information can include name, email address, contact number, shipping and billing address, password and IP address. However, financial transaction details including your credit card number, CVV number and card expiry date will only be collected by and disclosed to a third-party payment gateway, which indicates we do not have access to this area of information.
Uses of Personal Information: Your mobile device’s IP address associated with your online activity on MLILY’s website will automatically be disclosed to us. The IP address can help us learn more about the user’s browser and operating system. We intend to send product promotion and/or update emails to customers by using the personal information provided on MLILY’s site.
Secure Storage of Personal Information: It is our responsibility to ensure all personal information of our customers will not be misused, accessed, disclosed, abused, modified, destroyed, or transferred to other parties. Hence MLILY follows a set of security measures and the industry’s best practices to keep all information safe and secure. Credit card details provided through transaction or during the checkout process are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Despite all these, we can’t guarantee all transmission over the internet or electronic is completely secure. However, we are responsible to comply with all PCI-DSS requirements while implementing additional industry standards.
Your Access to and Control over Information: You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. All you need to do is contact us via the email address or contact number given on our site regarding:
- The type of data we have about you
- Changes or corrections of any data we have about you
- Deletion of any data we have about you
- Concerns you have about our use of your data.
Age of Consent: By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. If you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Any disputes or claims relating to your use of MLILY’s service or products sold through MLILY’s website or other channels will be resolved by arbitration and not in court. MLILY and you agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will only be conducted on an individual basis instead of in a representative action. MLILY may change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
MLILY cannot always guarantee product availability as we may not be able to replenish our stock in time if a certain product is sold out. Hence, MLILY’s estimated back-in-stock dates are not guaranteed or confirmed. All product purchases and orders are carried out on a first come first served basis.
MLILY reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications on products and services available on its website without prior notice.
Shipping & Delivery
- We offer delivery right to your doorstep, and the delivery is free for all residents of Peninsular Malaysia.
- Delivery will be arranged in 3 to 5 working days between 9 am to 6 pm (delivery time depends on stock availability), provided that we receive full delivery information from you.
- MLILY products can be received within 7 days for residents within the area of Klang Valley.
- The delivery is handled by a third-party transporter through an arm’s length agreement. Upon purchasing MLILY product, you give consent to the acceptance of product delivery.
- If for any reason you are not able to accept delivery, kindly advise MLILY before the delivery is attempted.
- Delivery dates and times are entirely subjected to the availability and scheduling by the local transport service provider and not MLILY. Most of the time, local transporters will contact the customers after their purchase to arrange the time of delivery, however, this is entirely dependent on the transport service provider’s decision.
- Deliveries to East Malaysia will take 7 to 10 business days when the item is in stock.
- For further inquiries, check out our FAQs, or give us a call at +6011-56211315.
Refund Policy for MLILY Mattress
You will receive the total refund within 7 to 14 working days upon the arrival of the mattress at our warehouse or our affiliated charity house. The steps to a product return are as follows:
- Send a WhatsApp message to +6011-56211315 by providing relevant information and reasons for returning. The information that must be included in the message is stated below:
- Reachable contact number
- Order number
- Proof of purchase
- A clear photo of mattress condition
- Available pickup time
- Allow 7 to 14 working days for the entire communication process of our confirmation of your refund to take place.
- The refund (with a deduction of a surcharge included) will be issued to the bank account associated with your card or to the bank account you have used to purchase your MLILY mattress.
- All kind of deposit is not refundable.
Free Old Mattress Disposal
MLILY provides a free old mattress disposal service for all MLILY’s customers. We will pick your old mattress up on the day your brand new MLILY mattress is delivered to your home. We dispose of old mattresses in two ways:
- Old mattresses that are beyond reuse purpose will be disposed of to a bulk waste disposal area wherein the disposal brings minimal effect on the environment.
- For old mattresses that are still in good condition, we will donate them to Community Recycle for Charity (CRC) or Salvation Army.
Community Recycle for Charity (CRC) is also known as Pertubuhan Kebajikan Masyarakat Melalui Kitar Semula in Malay language. It is a non-profit, government-approved organisation that was founded in 2008 with the aim of serving communities by helping those in need. Old mattresses that are still in good condition will be donated to those in need through CRC.
Disclaimer: Old mattress disposal service that is affiliated with CRC is only available within Klang Valley for the time being. However, the old mattress disposal service that is affiliated with Salvation Army covers Klang Valley only.
Should you have any queries or concerns about our terms or policies, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help you! Contact us here at 011-56211315 or email@example.com.